Shiny Grey Star

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Unnamed Sleds and Jamaaliday Lights

'Ello Jammers! So, today, (for the Jamaalidays) I apparently got an unnamed, invisible item:

Yes, because I'm just going to get an unnamed and invisible object for the Jamaalidays. Very funny, AJ. (Later on I figured out it was a sled because I just looked at RockyTop2's blog and Kinyonga's). XD

Too bad it's a pet sled. 

Or it's a Mira Statue. Your choice. :3

Also, the very amazing Jamaaliday lights are back today! 


I'm usually not a big fan of lights, but, I must admit, the Jamaaliday lights are pretty! I wish that there were other settings for them, maybe a way for them to curl around a tree or twist into a pretty spiral? I'm not sure, it would look nice, though. But lights are lights, and plus it's non member! Sweetness. XD

So now that the new items are out of the way, I wanted to talk to y'all about an amazing jammer:


Kinyonga is a super kind and sweet jammer. She is really generous, and she always puts her friends above herself. I just wanted to give her a quick shout-out because I feel honored to be buddies with her, and she was one of the first people who got me into blogging.

I plan to make shout-outs every single time I make a post during the Jamaalidays. Kiny got the first shout-out. ;3

Next, I was just looking around when I saw these ornaments:


Aren't they awfully pretty? It's a pity non-members don't get ornaments. Since I, myself, am a non-member, (and I will be for a very, very long time), I plan to give out more non-member outfit ideas and help with the whole non-member movement. Sure, I know that AJ needs money, but having a total of three animals for non members would be nice. Hint hint, nudge nudge. ;)

I really hope that the deer tomorrow will turn out to be non member! (And not diamond shop-oriented.) My fingers are crossed. :3

That's about it for today, Jammers! Happy jamming and have a wonderful rest of the week. :)
~Comet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules:

Please be respectful. I don't want to see swearing, bullying, or any inappropriate words on this page. You are allowed to share your opinions, but please do is in a respectful manner. Any rude or negative comments will be deleted. Thank you! ~Comet

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin