Shiny Grey Star

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Snowboard & New Username!

Hullo Jammers! Today the new item is:
A Snowboard. How interesting. There's the whole 'human' aspect about AJ again, but I think it's sort of cool! (All these puns! Puns and puns and puns! And why are all my puns having to do with 'cold' stuff? Geez, I'm crazy!) XD

And, here's the big news! I changed my username. :)
I am now EtherealComet! I really love the username, and I'm happy with the change. I love my old username, too, but it got long and tedious. c:

The only problem with this user is the fact that someone could mistake my username as 'E-the-real-Comet' which makes no sense, but whatever. I think ethereal is a lovely, celestial word, and it seems fitting with the word 'comet.' What are your favorite words?

We have a new post from AJHQ in the Daily Explorer! (That's actually pretty interesting):
It's about the New Year's Party! Wow. I've heard and seen lots of good things about it, but I've never been able to make the party. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait. It was always very pretty, and I love those Northern Lights in the background. Wow.

Anyways, I think that's about it. Have a lovely New Year's!
~Comet (I can still call myself that, eh?) XD

5 comments:

  1. My favorite word is.. *deep breath*

    Supercalifragalisticespialadocious! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, then you are quite epic! I like that word, too! (How did you spell that?) XD

      Delete
    2. I had to say it aloud a lot of times, then I got to spell it. o3o

      Delete
  2. Is 'ethereal' a real word?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! 'Ethereal' means 'heavenly,' or 'celestial,' perfection that is too beautiful for this world. ^.^

      Delete

Commenting Rules:

Please be respectful. I don't want to see swearing, bullying, or any inappropriate words on this page. You are allowed to share your opinions, but please do is in a respectful manner. Any rude or negative comments will be deleted. Thank you! ~Comet

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin